I am looking for presenters for the Autodesk Developer Network (ADN) M&E Conference. If you or someone you know would like the opportunity to present, please submit a proposal including the duration of your presentation. The ADN M&E Conference is a great way to share your current API’s, tips & tricks or knowledge about solving production challenges. Please keep in mind, the focus and audience of the ADN conference is developers.
- Classes need to have a WOW factor that speaks to M&E developers as well as architects and engineers
- Feature Autodesk’s Digital Entertainment Creation tools: 3ds Max, Maya, Motionbuilder, Mudbox, Max Design, Entertainment Creation Suite, etc...
- Speakers can be both Autodesk employees as well as customers, including API developers, script writers, etc...
- Please contact Cyrille Fauvel if you are interested in presenting or if you require more information.
1. ADN M&E Conference @ AU
On December 1st, the Media & Entertainment (M&E) team at Autodesk University will host a free Autodesk Developer Network (ADN) Conference. The ADN Conference is a great place to hear about upcoming M&E product releases and changes in our API. Attend and share your experience as a developer and network with fellow ADN partners and the ADN team.
Watch out some of the talks from past years on Area
Feel free to forward this invite to people you know, good presenters, and sure you’d like to hear talking about technology. But remember we are looking for programming oriented lectures.
Submit your proposal by June 30th
2. DevLab @ AU
On December 2nd, the DevLab will be free for all ADN members. Network with fellow ADN partners, ask the DevTech team for programming advice, bring your laptop and work on your code, and gain insight from industry experts. For information about becoming an ADN member, visit Autodesk Developer Network.
Important note: Non-ADN members must sign an NDA to attend the ADN M&E Conference before arriving on site. Forms will be available upon Registration.
3. About Autodesk University – M&E
Autodesk University User Conference and Exhibition, Las Vegas - Autodesk University's flagship event is an annual conference and exhibition in Las Vegas where design and entertainment professionals from around the world attend classes, keynotes, product demonstrations, exhibits and networking events. Attendees can share ideas, work together to solve problems, and form professional relationships. Attendees also get year-round access to over 500 online classes on the Autodesk University website.
- This year Media & Entertainment will offer many classes in the AU curriculum, an M&E Innovation Forum, an Autodesk Developer Network Conference and a DevLab.
- You'll learn from top-rated working professionals in the fields of AEC, Automotive and Transportation, CAD Management, Civil Infrastructure, Design Technology Management, Education, Government, Manufacturing, Media & Entertainment, Geospatial, Utilities & Telecommunication, Design Visualization, and many more.
- Instructors are selected based on their technical expertise and communication skills, as well as their proposals to address issues relevant to their industries today. Industry experts, magazine and Internet columnists, authors, and technical gurus are all assembled in one place for you to connect with and learn from. Here, you will glean information about niche markets you won't find anywhere else.
Have a great day!