I have just recently completed a MotionBuilder DevTV, called “Introduction to MotionBuilder OpenReality SDK Programming”.
This is located on the public Autodesk MotionBuilder Developer Center page, under the title DevTV:
This is a quick start guide (1.5 hours), the primary goal is:
- How to sit down and write your first plug-in
- Learn the general structure and capability of the SDK
- Where to go to find out more
The target audience for this DevTV material:
- Familiar with the MotionBuilder product
- Has some programming experience, but not necessarily an expert
- Has never before seen the SDK I am presenting
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.